Facilities/Food and Drink
9 aboutGolf PGA Tour Simulators – 7 Classic, 1 SimSurround (3 screen wonder in a private room), 1 Widescreen (Private room in our Back Nine. Five feet wider screen than our Classics. Please only book this room if you have played at Inside Edge Golf previously.)
- Endorsed by the PGA TOUR, AboutGolf Simulators are the product of more than 20 years of dedicated research and development.
- The AboutGolf Simulator fully consumes you, drawing you into the experience through unmatched accuracy, living 3D graphics and proprietary Immersive Play Technology™.
- Our simulators feature over 50 world-famous courses rendered in amazing 3D graphics. Check out the video below for a sample!.
- Used by The Golf Channel (The Golf Fix with Michael Breed, School of Golf) and at PGA Tour stops/stores.
- Dial in your distances using any of the driving range modes. You can even view your data later online.
1800 square foot contoured Practice Green featuring flat and breaking putts, chipping from multiple lies and a mini flop wall!
Watch movies on our massive Widescreen Simulator, located in a private space! Contact us for details.
Rules of Play
- No metal spikes (Soft spikes are permitted. Please clean out grass, mud, leaves, etc. that may be stuck to the bottoms.) If you do not change shoes from the ones you wore in to the shop, please clean them off before entering the Simulator or Practice Green.
- Bring your own clubs. Please make sure club faces are clean. (We are happy to clean them for you, if needed.) We also have a limited number of rentals available onsite.
- We supply specially marked Callaway golf balls. You must use these balls for the systems to function properly. Do not make any additional marks on golf balls as they transfer to, and ruin, our screens.
- Due to the fact that most tee times are in high demand and in order to discourage booking longer sessions than required, players will be charged for the time that was reserved, regardless of the actual time used.
- 1 hr = 1 person for 18 holes once familiar with the system and play. Book some extra time if it is your first time.
- Our Widescreen Room is located in our Back Nine area and an attendant is generally not as readily available, therefore we request that you do not book this room if it is your first time at Inside Edge Golf.
- When booking time on the Practice Green, please book an appointment for each person who will be using the green. (All appointments can be under the same name, but “space” needs to be reserved for the full number in your group.)
- No more than 5 people on the Practice Green at one time.
- No food or drink on the Practice Green or in the Simulators.
- If you must cancel your reservation, please do so at least 24 hours in advance.
- Dress code is casual but we reserve the right to request that distasteful clothing be changed.
- Children under 12 years old must have an adult present at all times.
- You may be moved to a different Classic Simulator than was reserved in order to maximize scheduling opportunities.
The Kitchen at IEG
Hand-Crafted Pizza, Vienna Beef Hot Dogs, Polish Sausage, Kaufhold’s Cheese Curds, Beer, Pepsi products, and snacks.
- No outside food or drink is permitted due to Health Department regulations.
- Kitchen closes one hour before scheduled facility closing time.
- We reserve the right to refuse/discontinue alcohol service to anyone at our discretion.