Leagues are a great way to get some friendly competition while having fun and improving your game. Join ours or start your own with a group of friends, co-workers, church group, or anyone!
We are offering 2 winter league options this year:
1) Floating League. Open to all ages. The floating format allows you to play when you want to – Change it up each week, book a standing tee time for the whole season (league players get priority booking), play ahead, whatever works for you! Our league is designed to be a way for anyone of any ability to have some fun competition at a discounted price. Come and join us!
• Start anytime and finish your first round by January 10th.
• Play 12 different courses during the winter (you until the end of March to finish the 12 course rounds)
• 18 holes each week
• 2 person teams (we will pair up singles).
• Format: Add both individual scores to form your Team score. Flighted after the 3rd round with year end prize payouts for winners of each flight.
• $435/person includes all golf rounds & league fee (Public Country Club members pay a $50 league fee then hourly as they play).
Go to our online store to purchase now and to guarantee your spot. Let us know at email@example.com who your partner will be or if you would like us to find you one. Same email for questions!
2) Senior Winter League presented by TwinCitiesGolf.com. Open to ages 50+. Individual stroke play format with handicaps. Play anytime between January 8th and March 16th before 5PM Monday through Thursday. No up front league fee. Golfers pay $35 per round of which $10 of that is placed into the weekly placement payout for 1st through 4th gross and net. Optional $10 skins game weekly. Different courses featured each week. Player of the Year Points awarded and year end prize pool offered. No need to play every week (play as many or few times as you’d like). To play, simply book a tee time online at www.InsideEdgeGolf.com then ask for a “Senior Winter League” scorecard when you check in. After your round, turn in your scorecard and we’ll update the results weekly. Questions? Email Kevin Unterreiner (league manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org.